Student Camp / Skill development camp
Arrival at camp site, Solang valley and walk to
Solang Camp Site. It 5-10 minutes walk from Road to Camping area below the
Solang village & on left bank of Beas River. Check into tents and have
rest. After having breakfast:- Introduction of Mountaineering Equipments,
lecture on Camp hygiene, Mountain walking manner etc. After that go for acclimatization walk to
Ghameri via beas riverside , Have fun at
river side view and walking on river boulders etc. Evening time for leisure. Overnights stay in
will go for nature walk from Solang to
Kothi village and will visit waterfall on the way . after break fast trek to
waterfall and then to kothi village to Solang valley. Today you will visit kothi and solang villages
and will discuss with villagers about their culture, lifestyle, work and
languages they speak. Rest time for do adventure sports at Solang valley
(yourself) like paraglidng/ Gondola
ride, zipline and zorving ball. Overnights in camp.
breakfast start trek to Patalsu (4470 m.) the climbing trekking peak. Evening time back to camp site. Overnights
stay in camp.
carry our pack lunch and head in a direction to where we will do some snow
hiking at bakrathach glaciar. We might choose to hire a vehicle to take us to
the road head and then do a nice long hike on Snow. Enjoy snow playing and snow
sliding there. Return to campsite. Or we
can make a Rohtang tour by taxi is optional on little extra cost. Overnight in
end of our camp and we will drive to manali by taxi visit tibten monastry,
hadimba temple, manu temple, old manali, manu market and manali mall. Evening
time you will departure to home.
Tented accommodation with all gear.
AP meal plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
All transfers and sight-seeing as per itinerary by individual taxi.
All adventure activities expenses that are mention above.
Professional tour guide, instructor and medical assistance during tour.
All present applicable taxes
Any air fare, bus fare or train fare.
Guest insurance, evacuation charges, damage of any nature, expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, drinks etc.
Personal gear, Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Minimum 6 persons required to operate this tour.
- Above rates are subject to availability and can be changed without any prior notice.
- Snow sports are depend on NGT permission on Marhi / Rohtang Area.
- For Postpone/Prepone of tour packages, the same is to be communicated in written and need to be informed to us at least 7 days prior of tour date. INR 1000/- will be charged extra for prepone/postpone.
- A valid Photo Identity must be carried.
- If the client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the client.
- Note: All program are subject to change due to some big reasons that are beyond our control such as political reason, natural calamities, sickness and special reason.
- Comfortable clothes with good Jacket & rain coat.
- Good quality trekking shoes and extra pair of socks.
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturizers.
- Water bottles, trendy backpack and energy bars/snacks.
- Sunglasses and camera.
- P-Caps or hate.
- Tourch / Flash light (with spare batteries).
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit.
- A good quality Ruck sack.
- 15% amount will be deducted between 30-15 days prior to departure date.
- 25% amount will be deducted between 15-7 days prior to departure date
- 50% amount will be deducted less than 07 days of departure date.