Manali- Kaza-Chandertaal Jeep Safari Tour
JEEP SAFARI TOUR
On arrival transfer to hotel, check-in hotel. Half day tour Naggar / Soalng Valley. Overnight stay at hotel.
In the morning proceed to Chandratal from Manali. Visit on the way- Marhi, Rohtang Pass
(3978 mtr). Overnight Camp at Chandratal.
Today After breakfast drive to Kaza, on the way visit - Kunzum Pass (4551 mtr). Arrival Check-in to hotel at Kaza. Overnight at hotel in Kaza.
Morning visit the Ki monastery, 12 kms from Kaza. This centuries Â– old gompa is a labyrinth of rooms and corridors Â– and at one time also acted as a fort. It houses valuable Thangkas and offers a panoramic view of the area. Also visit the permanently inhabited village of the region Komic and Hikkim villages. Overnight at hotel.
Today after breakfast, drive towards the beautiful Pin Valley. We will first visit the Kungri Monastery and then the beautiful hamlet of Mudh Â– the last motorable village of the Pin Valley. After that time to explore Pin Valey National Park, Declared as a National Park in 1987, Pin Valley has altitudes ranging from 11,000 to 20,000 feet and is home to at least 12 endangered snow leopards. We drive back to Kaza in the evening and spend the night in a hotel.
Early morning drive to Manali .On arrival transfer to Volvo stand and board bus for Delhi.
- 14500 INR
per person for 6-10 persons / 17400 per person inclusive 15% Tac.
- 18500 INR
per person for 4-5 persons / 22200 per person inclusive 15% Tac.
Discounts for group more than 10 persons
- All rates
are net and doesnÂ’t include any travel agent commission
- Accommodation hotel /guest house / Tent on twin
share basis (Check in/ out time is 12 noon).
- MAP- Breakfast and dinner (Veg. Meal Only).
- Individual taxi Bolero / tavera 2-4 persons, Innova
/ Scorpio 5-7 persons and Sumo/ Tempo traveler 8-14 persons for the above
Itinerary. Inc of Toll Tax, Parking, State tax.
- Inner line Permit to restricted area
- First aid box and medical assistance during the
- Bone fire (Once during camping subject to
- Environmental Fee
- Wildlife fee
- One small gift for each Traveler
- Life time memories
- All present applicable taxes
- Any Airfare, train fare and Bus Fair
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Above rates are for a group of more than 05
- All the programs are subject to change due to
political reason, natural calamities, strikes and special reason.
- Above Rates Are Subject To Availability and can be
changed without any prior notice, all rates can be rise due to some special
reasons like road block, flood, strikes, state bikers dispute/fights.
- For Postpone/Prepone of tour packages, the same is
to be communicated in written and need to be informed to us at least 7 days
prior of tour date. INR 1000/- will be charged extra for prepone/postpone.
- A Valid Photo Identity Is Must To Be Carried