Manali- Kaza-Chandertaal Motorbike Tour
On arrival transfer to hotel, check-in hotel. Introduce to your motorcycle and go short ride to Naggar / Soalng Valley.Overnight stay at hotel.
In the morning proceed to Chandratal from Manali. Visit on the way- Marhi, Rohtang Pass
(3978 mtr).Overnight Camp at Chandratal.
Today After breakfast drive to Kaza, on the wayvisit - Kunzum Pass (4551 mtr). Arrival Check-in to hotel at Kaza. Overnight at hotel in Kaza.
Morning visit the Ki monastery, 12 kms from Kaza. This centuries old gompa is a labyrinth of rooms and corridors and at one time also acted as a fort. It houses valuable Thangkas and offers a panoramic view of the area. Also visit the permanently inhabited village of the region Komic and Hikkim villages. Overnight at hotel.
Today after breakfast, drive towards the beautiful Pin Valley. We will first visit the Kungri Monastery and then the beautiful hamlet of Mudh the last motorable village of the Pin Valley. After that time to explore Pin Valey National Park, Declared as a National Park in 1987, Pin Valley has altitudes ranging from 11,000 to 20,000 feet and is home to at least 12 endangered snow leopards. We drive back to Kaza in the evening and spend the night in a hotel.
Day 06 Kaza Manali overnight at Volvo bus
Early morning drive to Manali .On arrival transfer to Volvo stand and board bus for Delhi.
- 18500 INR per person / 02 persons 01 bike /22200 per person inclusive
- 24500 per person for
single rider / 29400 per person inclusive 15% Tac.
- All rates are net and
doesnt include any commission
- Accommodation hotel /guest house / Tent on twin share basis (Check in/
out time is 12 noon).
- MAP- Breakfast and dinner (Starts from Dinner on day 01 on Arriving in
Manali till breakfast on departure from Manali on day 06).
- Good conditioned Bike (350 CC) for the above Itinerary. Inc of Toll
Tax, Parking, State tax.
- Fuel for the bike running, engine oil, gear oil.
- Professional bike mechanic along with spare parts during the entire
- Gopro Camera for road caption for the entire tour in bike
- Road leader throughout the tour as per the itinerary
- Utility cum Support Vehicle for the following itinerary
- Inner line Permits and willife fees.
- Volvo AC tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
- Certificate of participation of riding on this route.
- First aid box with all necessary medicines
- Bone fire (Once during camping subject to availability)
- Environmental Fee
- One surprise gift for each rider
- Life time memories
- All present applicable taxes
- Any Airfare, train fare
- In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for
replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop & accident damage
will have to be paid by the rider.
- Accessories for bikes (Available on direct cost)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head Prices included.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Soft or hard drinks, starters.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Minimum 06 Pax require for each departure
- Terms and Condition-:
- Above rates are for a group of more than 10 persons.
- All the programs are subject to change due to political reason,
natural calamities, strikes and special reason.
- Above Rates Are Subject To Availability and can be changed without any
prior notice, all rates can be rise due to some special reasons like road
block, flood, strikes, bikers dispute/strikes.
- If number of persons are less than 10 / number of bikes are less than
5 then road leader will not be provide.
- For Postpone/Prepone of tour packages, the same is to be communicated
in written and need to be informed to us at least 7 days prior of tour date.
INR 1000/- will be charged extra for prepone/postpone.
- A Valid Photo Identity Is Must To Be Carried.