Spiti Valley & Kinnour Jeep Safari Tour
JEEP SAFARI TOUR
Today you will be chance to explore the local area. Visit to the Solang Valley / Naggar Castle. There is a chance to visit the Nicholas Roerich museum and then visit some Hindu temples and see the Vashisht Hot Springs. Overnight at Hotel.
The first day takes us South towards Bajar Valley to Sojha (2683 mts).From Manali we take a trip till Bhuntar where we take left turn to Parvati Valley, following Parvati river we reach Manikaran (temple complex with hot springs), have a lunch a go back to Bhuntar where aim to beautifull Bajar Valley, enjoying views around finely we reach Soja village (6km from Bajar) stay night here.
We aim to arrive into Sarahan mid afternoon enabling a tour of the stunning Bhimakali temple. This Temple a sacred temple of the Hindus and is an architectural marvel. It is believed to be at least 800 years old.
Today is a well deserved rest day for the man and the machine. It is essential at this altitude to acclimatize.
There are a number of temples to see in Kalpa and we stay in a comfortable hotel and enjoy the views. Naco is a small village in Kinnaur and at an altitude of 3663 meters.Lake Nako in the centre of thevillage, formed out of the masses of ice and snow is a highlight of the Naco is dotted with at least seven temples of different periods , including a monastic complex on its western edge.
Morning visit Tabo monastery. Later travel to Kaza enroute visiting Dhankar Gompa. On arrival in Kaza check in at guest house. Overnight at hotel.
Morning visit the Ki monastery, 12 kms from Kaza. This centuries old gompa is a labyrinth of rooms and corridors and at one time also acted as a fort. It houses valuable Thangkas and offers a panoramic view of the area. Also visit the permanently inhabited village of the region Komic and Hikkim villages. Overnight at hotel.
Travel from Kaza to Chandra Tall enroute crossing over Kunzam Pass providing beautiful views of CB ranges. On arrival at Chandra Tall check in at camp. Evening walk till lake and explore beautiful lake of Moon. Overnight at camp.
Travel from Chandra Tall to Manali riding over Rohtang Pass (3980 m) which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks. Evening transfer to Manali Volvo stand to board Volvo bus for Delhi. Overnight at Volvo bus.
Morning arrive Delhi. End of our services.
- 1st Batch 18 June 2018
- 2nd Batch 30 June 2018
- 3rd Batch 24 July 2018
- 4th Batch 14 August 2018
- 5th Batch 28 August 2018
- 6th Batch 10 September 2018
- 23800 INR
per person for 6-10 persons / 28560 per person inclusive 15% Tac.
- 28500 INR
per person for 4-5 persons / 34200per person inclusive 15% Tac.
Discounts for group more than 10 persons
- Accommodation hotel /guest house / Tent on twin
share basis (Check in/ out time is 12 noon).
- MAP- Breakfast and dinner (Veg. Meal Only).
- Individual taxi Bolero / tavera 2-4 persons, Innova
/ Scorpio 5-7 persons and Sumo/ Tempo traveler 8-14 persons for the above
Itinerary. Inc of Toll Tax, Parking, State tax.
- All inner line Permit for restricted areaa
- First aid box and medical assistance during the
- Bone fire (Once during camping subject to
- Environmental Fee
- Wildlife fees
- One small gift for each Traveler
- Life time memories
- All present applicable taxes
- Any Airfare, train fare and Bus Fair
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Above rates are for a group of more than 05
- All the programs are subject to change due to
political reason, natural calamities, strikes and special reason.
- Above Rates Are Subject To Availability and can be
changed without any prior notice, all rates can be rise due to some special
reasons like road block, flood, strikes, state bikers dispute/fights.
- For Postpone/Prepone of tour packages, the same is
to be communicated in written and need to be informed to us at least 7 days prior
of tour date. INR 1000/- will be charged extra for prepone/postpone.
- A Valid Photo Identity Is Must To Be Carried