Student Camp / Skill development camp
Arrival at Goshal village campsite which is located
between two Himalayan villages Goshal and Shanag and near by the Goshal waterfall.
Its is only 3 kms from old Manali. Check
into tents and have rest. After having breakfast:- Introduction of
Mountaineering Equipments, lecture on Camp hygiene, Mountain walking manner
etc. After that go for acclimatization
walk to Beas Bihal Nature Park, Have fun at river Beas side view and walking on
river boulders etc. Evening time for leisure.
Overnights stay in camp.
morning we will take some exercises.
After Breakfast you will do some Knots practice, lecture on rock
climbing & rappelling. After this we will go for Rock Climbing &
Rappelling and Rive Crossing near Beas river side. Overnights stay in camp.
Today you will go
for day hiking to Jogini waterfall.
After spending some quality times there we will visit the vashisht
temples and hot water springs. Today you will explore Goshal village and will
discuss with villagers about their culture, lifestyle, work and languages they
speak. Back to campsite. Overnights in camp.
breakfast start trek to Patalsu (4470 m.) the climbing trekking peak. Evening time back to camp site. Overnights
stay in camp.
Today we two
options:- Either we can go for Beas kund trek or we can make day excursion to
Atal tunnel Rohtang, Sisisu or Rohtang Pass Marhi etc by taxi on little extra
cost. Overnight in camp
end of our camp and we will drive to manali by taxi visit tibten monastry,
hadimba temple, manu temple, old manali, manu market and manali mall. Evening
time you will departure to home.
Tented accommodation with all gear.
AP meal plan (breakfast,
lunch, Snacks dinner).
All transfers and
sight-seeing as per itinerary by individual taxi.
activities expenses that are mention above.
guide, instructor and medical assistance during tour.
All present applicable taxes
Any air fare, bus fare
or train fare.
evacuation charges, damage of any nature, expenses of personal nature like
tips, laundry, telephone calls, drinks etc.
Personal gear, Anything
not mentioned in the inclusions
- Minimum 6 persons required to operate this tour.
- Above rates are subject to availability and can be changed without any prior notice.
- Snow sports are depend on NGT permission on Marhi / Rohtang Area.
- For Postpone/Prepone of tour packages, the same is to be communicated in written and need to be informed to us at least 7 days prior of tour date. INR 1000/- will be charged extra for prepone/postpone.
- A valid Photo Identity must be carried.
- If the client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the client.
- Note: All program are subject to change due to some big reasons that are beyond our control such as political reason, natural calamities, sickness and special reason.
- Comfortable clothes with good Jacket & rain coat.
- Good quality trekking shoes and extra pair of socks.
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturizers.
- Water bottles, trendy backpack and energy bars/snacks.
- Sunglasses and camera.
- P-Caps or hate.
- Tourch / Flash light (with spare batteries).
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit.
- A good quality Ruck sack.
- 15% amount will be deducted between 30-15 days prior to departure date.
- 25% amount will be deducted between 15-7 days prior to departure date
- 50% amount will be deducted less than 07 days of departure date.