Beaskund Trek 2017
Beas Kund trek is one of most beautiful trek in Manali, Himachal Pradesh. This trek goes through the famous Solang Valley which is home to many adventure sports. During the trek one can enjoy amazing views of lush green meadows, glaciers and snow-capped mountain peaks like Friendship Peak, Shetidhar Peak, Hanuman Tibba and Manali Peak. The trail goes via Dhundi and Bakarthach to enter the Beas Kund glacier, the birthplace of the River Beas. This trek is suitable for people for all age groups, and no prior trekking experience is required to join in.
- Beaskund high-altitude alpine glacial lake.
- Dundhi lush green meadows.
- Solang valley home of many adventure activities.
- Beautiful Trails with many streams.
- Beaskund Glaciar.
- View of many snow caped peaks.
- Himalayan Flora and Fauna.
Pick up from Manali hotel/bus station and drive from to Dhundi, Dhundi is alpine meadow full of wild flowers. Start Trek from here to Bakarthach through an alpine plateau, Dhundi (2480 m). Along the trek view glaciers and snow capped peaks including the peaks of Indrasan (6221 m) & Deo Tibba (6001 m). Overnight in tents at Bakarthach (3150 m).
Early morning start trek to Beaskund. The route is through boulders and rocks in summers & through snow in winters. After a trek of 5-6 hours we will see the beautiful lake of Beas Kund. This lake is source of Beas river. We will spend time here and in evening come back to Bakarthach.
After breakfast we will start the trek down through same route to Dhundi and frome here we will travel by car/ jeep to Manali. The trek ends in Manali. Evening time departure to Manali.
- Tented accommodation with all gear (Trekking tent + sleeping bags + mattresses).
- AP, All three meals - Hot breakfast & dinner and packed lunches.
- All transfers (Manali to trek starting point and trek end point to Manali by non AC jeep/taxi).
- High altitude mountain Guide, porter, helper and medical assistance during trekking.
- Ponies / Horse with horse men to carry baggage, food material, camping equipment.
- Cook & attendant during the trekking.
- Wildlife fees and camping charges.
- Kitchen tent fitted with kitchen equipment for cooking food.
- Dinning tent, toilet tent and shower tent upon request.
- Many new friends.
- All Presently applicable taxes.
- Any air fare, bus fare or train fare.
- Any transportation to reach Manali, local sight seeing or departure.
- Any hotel in Manali.
- Meals other then mentioned.
- Monastery entrance fees, Entrance fees, Monument fees etc.
- Trekking Shoes and clothing.
- Any kind of insurance, Medical evacuation charges.
- Travel insurance, repatriation charges, Damages / claims of any nature, Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry, any kind of hard or soft drinks, any kind of personal clothing.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Minimum 6 persons required to operate this tour.
- Above rates are subject to availability and can be changed without any prior notice.
- Request for Postpone/Prepone of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 7 days prior of tour date. INR 3000/- will be charged extra for Postpone/Prepone.
- A valid Photo Identity must be carried.
- If the client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges from the client.
- We require your cancellation notice prior to 30 days of the departure date, otherwise we will charge you cancellation fee as below:
- 15% amount will be deducted between 30-15 days prior to departure date.
- 25% amount will be deducted between 15-7 days prior to departure date
- 50% amount will be deducted less than 07 days of departure date.
- Comfortable clothes with good Jacket & rain coat.
- Good quality trekking shoes and extra pair of socks.
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturizers.
- Water bottles, trendy backpack and energy bars/snacks.
- Sunglasses and camera.
- P-Caps or hate.
- Tourch / Flash light (with spare batteries).
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit.
- A good quality rucksack.