Kasol-Malana-Manikaran- Kheerganga Trek
- Kasol mini Isreal
- Malana Village the oldest democracy in the world
- Beautiful Himalayan villages visit- Rasol, Nakthan and Barshaini
- Rudra Nag water fall
- Manikarn Gurudwara & Hot water springs
- Parvati river
- Pine forest trails of Kheergaga
- Kheergaga meadows & hot water springs
After breakfast we will drive to the last motorable Village in Parvati Valley called Barshaini. It is 40 kms from Kasol. From here the trek starts for Kheerganga. It is a 12 kms trek with almost 6 kms of steep trek. It will take about 5-6 hours to reach Kheerganga. Trek is gradual ascent through villages, fields and forest. Kheerganga (2960 m) is a holy place with Hot water springs. Overnight in tents.
Morning time take a dip in the hot water springs, get ready, after breakfast trek down to Barshaini via same route. Barshaini to Manaikaran by taxi, here you can visit Manikaran Sahib followed by lunch, then drive to onwards destination. Tour ends with sweet memory.
- 01 night hotel/camp accommodation in Kasol.
- 01 night tented accommodation with all gear (Trekking tent + sleeping bags + mattresses) in Kheerganga.
- MAP, Breakfast & Dinner.
- Taxi for all transfers and sight-seeig as per itinerary for 03 days (Bhunter Kasol, Kasol- Malana, Kasol Barshaini and Barshaini - Bhunter).
- High altitude mountain Guide and medical assistance during trekking.
- Wildlife fees and camping charges.
- All Presently applicable taxes.
- Any air fare, bus fare or train fare.
- Any transportation to reach Bhunter.
- Meals other then mentioned.
- Monastery entrance fees, Entrance fees, Monument fees etc.
- Trekking Bags, Trekking Shoes and clothing.
- Any kind of insurance, Medical evacuation charges.
- Travel insurance, repatriation charges, Damages / claims of any nature. Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, Laundry, any kind of hard or soft drinks, any kind of personal clothing.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 2999 per person from Bhuntar to Bhuntar
- 4500 per person from Delhi to Delhi
- Special Discount on Big Groups
- Minimum 6 persons required to operate this tour.
- Above rates are subject to availability and can be changed without any prior notice.
- For Postpone/Prepone of tour packages, the same is to be communicated in written and need to be informed to us at least 7 days prior of tour date. INR 3000/- will be charged extra for prepone/postpone.
- A valid Photo Identity must be carried.
- If the client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the client.
- 15% amount will be deducted between 30-15 days prior to departure date.
- 25% amount will be deducted between 15-7 days prior to departure date
- 50% amount will be deducted less than 07 days of departure date
- Comfortable clothes with good Jacket & rain coat.
- Good quality trekking shoes and extra pair of socks.
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturizers.
- Water bottles, trendy backpack and energy bars/snacks.
- Sunglasses and camera.
- P-Caps or hate.
- Tourch / Flash light (with spare batteries).