Manali Adventure Camp
|8)||08-06-2018||Few Seat Available|
Arrival at camp site, Solang valley and walk to
Solang Camp Site. It 5-10 minutes walk from Road to Camping area below the
Solang village & on left bank of Beas River. After that go for
acclimatization walk to Shivling ( a small shiva temple & waterfall) , Rest
time for enjoy adventure activities like paragliding, atv bike, zipline and
zorving ball. Overnights stay in camp.
morning we will take some exercises.
After Breakfast you will do some Knots practice, lecture on rock
climbing & rappelling. After this we will go for Rock Clmbing &
Rappelling, we can make a short trek to solang village-waterfall and bohidhar
ridge. Overnights stay in camp.
breakfast start trek to Patalsu (4470 m.) the climbing trekking peak or Rohtang Visit (optional) Evening time back to camp site. Overnights
stay in camp.
end of our camp and we will drive to manali by taxi visit tibten monastry,
hadimba temple, manu temple, old manali, manu market and manali mall. Evening
time you will departure to home.
- Alpine tented accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis.
- MAP Meal Plan (breakfast and dinner).
- All transfers and sight-seeing as per itinerary by individual taxi.
- All adventure activities expenses that are mention above.
- Professional tour guide, instructor and medical assistance during tour.
- One surprise gift for each Camper.
- All present applicable taxes.
- Any air fare, bus fare or train fare.
- Meals other then mentioned.
- Monastery entrance fees, Entrance fees, Monument fees etc.
- Trekking Bags, Trekking Shoes and Clothing.
- Any kind of insurance, Medical evacuation charges.
- Travel insurance, repatriation charges, Damages / claims of any nature. Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, Laundry, any kind of hard or soft drinks, any kind of personal clothing.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Minimum 6 persons required to operate this tour.
- Above rates are subject to availability and can be changed without any prior notice.
- Snow sports are depend on NGT permission on Marhi / Rohtang Area.
- For Postpone/Prepone of tour packages, the same is to be communicated in written and need to be informed to us at least 7 days prior of tour date. INR 1000/- will be charged extra for prepone/postpone.
- A valid Photo Identity must be carried.
- If the client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the client.
- Note: All program are subject to change due to some big reasons that are beyond our control such as political reason, natural calamities, sickness and special reason.
- Comfortable clothes with good Jacket & rain coat.
- Good quality trekking shoes and extra pair of socks.
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturizers.
- Water bottles, trendy backpack and energy bars/snacks.
- Sunglasses and camera.
- P-Caps or hate.
- Tourch / Flash light (with spare batteries).
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit.
- A good quality Ruck sack.
- 15% amount will be deducted between 30-15 days prior to departure date.
- 25% amount will be deducted between 15-7 days prior to departure date
- 50% amount will be deducted less than 07 days of departure date.